Friday, March 18, 2011

Its been a long week...

...its just been one of those weeks. One of those weeks where I should have stayed in bed. all. week. long.

Sunday night...Maddie barfed 4 times...fell asleep in my room, finally, then woke up in the AM insisting she go to school and that she felt fine... (she did and she was fine...go figure...)

Various craziness all week long (I'm giving you the cliff notes version so you don't have to sit through serious whining...) And, I haven't spoken to my husband for 4 days now...

Last night was what I hope was the grand finale...Bella was barfy and fevered and finally fell asleep at 4AM. I'm exhausted.

She's wide awake now singing a song about being "barfy girl" (apparently I used that term a lot in my exhausted state) and eating toast.

Mama needs a nap.

3 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

I am really sorry! Barfy girls are no fun. We had one last night and this morning and now she is watching Dora. Big hugs from all across the world. You can take all the naps you want when you come to my house in a month!!!!!! We can't wait to see you!

The Hannant Family said...

So sorry. that is the worst. We had a long week too but fortunately ours wasn't the barfs this time. It usually is, instead they all got the regular flu.

Hope you get the needed rest and that you can stay well.

Anie said...

Hey Anna!!! You're coming to DC!!?! SO FUN!! You and Jenna's plans better include me and my girls in them!! :) I'm in CA until April 18th so hopefully your travels line up with when I'm actually home! I would so LOVE to see you and hang out!

And sorry about your "barfy girls". Hope all the sickness is gone soon. I don't know how you do it alone. You are one strong woman!! love you!