Sunday, December 12, 2010

I love Google

Google is like the greatest invention on earth other than ear swabs.

So, today just for kicks and giggles I decided to google some random stuff to see what I came up with.  I always selected the first link that showed...

And I thought I'd share at least one with you today...


Googled - The funniest joke in the world: 
http://www.innocentenglish.com/best-funny-jokes/funniest-jokes.html
A scientific survey in 2002 attempted to find the funniest joke in the world. Thousands of people from dozens of countries voted on thousands of jokes. Each country had a different favorite. Overall, the number one funniest joke in the world, based on votes, is:

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.
The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”
The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: “Okay, now what?”

Are you laughing?

No comments: