Monday, June 28, 2010

Talented and Gifted...

You know those moms who insist on elaborating on every little thing their child did and making it seem like the most wonderfully marvelous amazing brilliant genius action ever?

"Billy is in a size 6 shoe!  I'm so proud of him!"

"Oh...you should have seen little suzy today!  She did 4 big poopies!"

"Jimmy can count to ONE!"

Now, I'm not saying that these events don't deserve a big round of applause...I just wanted to make sure you understand why I find MY daughter the most brilliant of them all...

It started this evening after her bathtub when she came stumbling in my room...banging into the door, the wall and my bed post because she looked like this...

"HI MAMA!"


Oh...mama is laughing really hard. Whatever she's laughing at must be really funny so I'll laugh hysterically too!


Mama! help me! I can't see! I want to know whats so funny!  Oh wait, if I pull down on this part it makes a place for my face!


Never mind, Mama.  I got it all figured out now.  I can see and breathe...


Ok..see you later...I'm off to play!


3 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

Definitely will ride the short bus....definitely....definitely. Hey, maybe she and Marrick can do a talent at the family reunion. Orange goggles and underwear on the head....hmmmmmm!

Cothran Family said...

I think they would make a great team. What a goose.

elizzyb said...

YOU are sooo funnny, so is your buttonhead girl