Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blessings...

While here at my mom's house she pulled out the dress that I was blessed in as a baby. Not only me, but my sister's Sarah, Becca, Eliza and Emma...and my nieces, Margie and Alana. We are going to use it for Bella when she gets blessed one of these next Sundays by my brother, Ray.

Mom wanted photos of her in it...She was just too beautiful in this simple little dress...the bonnett was what I wore. We made the headband with the centerpiece (the green stone) that was a button from my Great Grandma Dot.

I love my family...So many blessings...


7 comments:

Mosley Family said...

She looks absolutely bellissima! That dress is gorgeous. What a great family tradition!

Ilaria said...

Che carina!! Bellissima! I'll wait for a call from you this week. I can't wait to see you and to meet Isabella!!! :)

The Hansen Family said...

She is going to look back on that day when it comes and feel so special. :-)
Love it. Love her. :-D

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.....she looks like a little angel. What a lovely tradition -- such awesome memories and wonderful family blessings.

Beautiful dress; beautiful little girl.

Love you guys,
Barbara

Cothran Family said...

Ohhhh Anna, she is sooo sweet, what a cutie, we miss her already. Come back to us Bella....

Anonymous said...

Wow--that dress is in great shape! I think mine fell apart before I even had kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow ~ what great photos! xoxo