Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bella passed a major milestone...

For some reason when I look at the title it reads like, "Bella passed a kidney stone!" but, I promise that what happened last night was much more exciting and much less painful than that!

While playing with daddy last night...or should I say while daddy was practicing his fine art of torture training on our little squeaker...



He plopped her down on the ground and watched her get into what he called "roll-over" position. She scootched her body forward and tucked her arm under her and of course she was whining the whole time as she isn't a big fan of tummy time...and then this happened...



He was too excited about what was happening and didn't stop to think about what a milestone this is or that I should drop what I'm doing and come rushing immediately so at the end you hear me coming out from finishing the dishes up asking, "What's she doing?" And then of course I had to just shed a tear or two at my little girl passing this milestone. And I'm so lucky its all on video.

Yeah Bella Bambina!

3 comments:

Cothran Family said...

Auntie Liza said no learning new tricks!

TricotChico said...

This is AWESOME news! Also, I love that her facial expression goes from pissed, to surprised, to relaxed. :o)

The Hansen Family said...

Geez Bella! Way to be an over-achiever!!! Cute little bobbin!