Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The pink dress...

Oh she just looked so cute I couldn't resist taking pictures. She is a model for a photographer tomorrow AM...this photographer wants to take photos of babies to practice for when her sister delivers in a few months. She's from Portland and just moved to Ft. Huachuca...just like us!

I'll post the other ones tomorrow, but until then...feast your eyes...

Just a little grin for you.


Showing off my tootsies


Is it just me or does my hair have red in it?


See my pretty blue eyes?


This is me asking if we're almost done with this photo session...


Holding the toy that big sissy Maddie gave to me. Its so snuggly!


C'mon mom...you can do better than a burp rag as the background...even if I am Spitup McGee.

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Too tooo toooooo toooo tooo stinking cute!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

Spitup McGee--I love it! Then my son must be Barfo Capone!