Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First full day back to work

Today was my first full day back to work. It was harder than I thought it would be to concentrate on what I needed to do. Bella was really good. She slept a lot...I probably over-nursed her to help keep her happy... and she learned to love her swing just a little bit more.



I ended up having to spend quite a bit of time on the phone so she's also getting used to more noise than normal for her naptime. How long do you think my boss will find it "cute" to hear baby squawks when we are on the phone? Anywho...I tried to lay her down in the bedroom so she could sleep in relative quiet, but she'd wake up and fuss after about 3 minutes...maybe she sensed that something was different and she just needed to be near me a little more than normal...at least thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack--too much cuteness! I need an insulin shot after coming to YOUR blog! :)