Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Family Photos

Before leaving Portland I asked Mr. C to make sure and arrange some time that his oldest could join us to get professional family photos done....the results are below. I think they turned out pretty good. One that isn't on here is a photo of Mr. C with his kids that I absolutely love.

I was really glad that we were able to get this done...we tried a few times before and schedules always seemed to get in the way. Our last one was with the two little kids, but missing the oldest.







Coming soon....the trip to Arizona update....

5 comments:

Jen said...

What CUTE family pictures....you'll have to take a new one in only about 6 months with that cute new baby of yours! Thanks for the comments on my blog! So many fun fun memories of growing up with you and Sarah! You were both my sanity and my great times! I love you so much! Safe journey!!!

T said...

I love your family photos. It looks like a happy bunch and like you all genuinely have a lot of fun together. Our last professional family photo was taken before my baby, so its been a few years. If I tell Bart its time for pics again, he'll say "didn't we just get them done yesterday".

Anonymous said...

THese are beautiful! I can't wait to see next year's with little baby Churcklehead in the mix!

The Hansen Family said...

You are glowing Anna!!!
Lots of lick kisses to you and your lambs!!

Carrie Johanson said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!