Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged!

Here I am TRYING to go to bed when I think...well, I'll just check out a few other blogs since I've been in "no computer/internet land" for the last few days and BOOM...I got tagged and since I can't NOT do it I figured I better fill out the following little survey for la bella donna Jenny...

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Vale, Oregon

2. Lugano, Switzerland

3. Alexandria, Virginia

4. Sierra Vista, Arizona


Four Favorite Books (not in any specific order): (Oh this is tough for me...ONLY FOUR???...I'll just list four favorite-ish books from my life that have changed me forever...)

1. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom

2. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls

3. PollyAnna by Eleanor H. Porter

4. Any and all Louis L'Amour books


Four Favorite Movies

1. The Fugitive

2. Dodgeball

3. Beaches

4. Sneakers


Four Embarrassing Facts About Me

1. I got stopped at an airport security when my bra set off the metal detector

2. I drool when I sleep really deeply

3. I love New Kids on the Block

4. You can count on me to drop food during every meal right on my shirt. Especially if its red tomato sauce, anything that stains or is greasy.

Four Dreams of Mine
1. To finish a triathalon
2. To be an oceanographer
3. To travel the world
4. To write a novel...(a GOOD one.)

Four Pet Peeves
1. People who don't use their blinkers while driving
2. Snotty customer service people
3. Parents who let their kids feel entitled to do or say whatever they want even if its intrusive, wrong or just plain mean.
4. Hair left in a shower or tub. Ewwwwwwww!

I now get to "TAG" four people. They are:
1. My cousin Jen
2. My friend Tina Marie
3. My sister Emma
4. My love John the terrorgator

1 comment:

The Hansen Family said...

Ahhh! You got me! Is this because I've had the same post for so long? Or is it because we are naming our son "Jack"? I see how it is! Well, you'll have to check back on our blog for the results. I'm going to dutifully do it right now...although I don't know that anything is as emberassing as still loving NKOTB. You are such a geek! Haha! Love ya!