Sunday, February 24, 2013

DD - 0 - I married James Bond.

February 19, 2012

My James Bond is currently somewhere in the middle east...either on a plane or on a military base somewhere...we aren't really sure yet because we haven't heard from him.  Its possible he is in Germany awaiting a flight to the Middle East...and wouldn't that suck for him because he left nearly 24 hours ago.

The day he was supposed to leave they delayed the flights...so after sitting around with a hundred other soldiers for a couple of hours they sent everyone home and told them to come back that night.  I took him back at around 9pm and cried buckets of tears...

*********************************

And now back to regular programming since the above is now obsolete.  As I was writing it I got a notice that Mr. Chucklehead was safe and sound in Romania.  He's since made it all the way to Afghanistan and is currently living a barracks room with 150 other soldiers.  I hear that he gets his very own plyboard room in a large tent starting today.  Wahoo for him!

1 comment:

kajr said...

Blessings to you and Mr. James Bond.