Monday, February 27, 2012

My first kitchen fire...

Actually, it was my first microwave fire.  I put a small pizza box in the microwave thinking I'd just "warm it up" without dirtying a dish....

What I didn't realize is that the box was lined in some kind of metal/reflective highly flammable in the microwave material on the inside.

It only took about 10 seconds for it to ignite and luckily I was still standing right there.

Mmmmmm....the pizza is sure delish though. 

1 comment:

Just a Girl said...

Hahaha I had something similar happen to me when I was heating up some noodles in Korea. Saw a flash of light then bam, microwave has a mini fire burning bright!!!

Miss you!

(love that you're blogging again)