Friday, February 24, 2012

Hoping for things...

Yeah...so I'm still in update mode.  Thats what you get when you don't blog for almost two full months.  I've got a ton more stories to share...most of them in "travel log" format so I hope you don't get tooo bored. 

We are all still living in limbo land.  No finality on our move, no finality on the date, no finality on this baby's birth and really...its starting to wear on me and mine.  That means lots of highs and lots of lows in our house...its been a rough year so far....mostly on the adults.  We can't seem to get it together...we can't seem to connect the way we need to connect.  And having just passed the "married for six years" mark I am wondering if we aren't falling right into that 7-year itch cliche'?

But, its about hope, right?  So, as long as I can see some kind of light at the end of this long extremely dark tunnel then I can still consider myself a little bit of an optimist?  I do, however, think my smile muscles may have atrophied during the past few months...they are having a hard time getting back to their formerly spunky selves...

But, don't worry...things always seem to work out the way they are supposed to in the end...and in the spirit of keeping things bright and happy I'll pretty much just be sharing all those "highs" we've had...and since I currently am having a hard time saying anything witty or wonderful I'm going to let other people say it for me....




1 comment:

Christy said...

Love you, sweetie. I've missed reading your blog! (I haven't been here and you weren't writing for a while, both). But I love being a little part of your life this way. Sending you a million hugs from your home coast. I know things are hard, but you're so much stronger than hard.
XOXOXO