Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wendy and Leah.

I. Love. These. Two. Girls.


Wendy and Leah...old roommates from my BYU days...actually, my last year at BYU when I lived in a little house called the Treehouse.  It was called the Treehouse because it had three levels of living situations...I lived on the middle floor with 7 other girls...two of which are Wendy and Leah.

So, I haven't seen these two for YEARS.  As in a decade kind of years.  Both married.  Both have children.  Both still as fun as I remembered them.  And let me tell you...we had FUN...and got into only a little bit of trouble. 

Just a wee bit...

Like when we held a big house party with Capt'n Grass' See Food and Need it Band.  Yeah.  We had way more people at our house than could actually FIT in our house....but we had fun.  Well, until our downstairs neighbor who is our mortal enemy called the cops on us and we had to break it up.


Our downstairs neighbor being Temple Taggart who won the Miss Utah pageant in 1997.  She was errr.....a really special spirit.  Actually, we couldn't stand her.  She was snotty and entitled and drove us batty.  but we laughed our buns off when she told the world during the Miss USA pageant that her family loved to wrestle and eat oreos and milk together.  ha ha ha.  Still laughing about that one.

Here's the video if you *really* want to see it...her comments start around minute 6...



OH..and funny enough..guess who Miss taggart is cousins with?  Stephiloulou.  HA HA HA.  Yeah...that girl I posted about just a couple of days ago.  For the record, I do believe she can't stand her either. 

ANYHOW...I go see Leah and Wendy who are practically down the street neighbors from each other (so jealous) and we had too much fun just catching up...

And then Leah's crazy neighbor lady took Wendy's dog and stuffed it down her shirt.  HUH?



Yeah...so this lady is French so I guess you can blame it on cultural difference, but she totally violated Wendy's dog.

Of course, it wouldn't have been a true Wendy/Leah visit without something like that happening...

2 comments:

The Hannant Family said...

I could see how she would drive you crazy. I'm irrated just from watching her for 2 minutes.

Cothran Family said...

So I actually watched that video (her part) and that is REALLY, REALLY funny! Watch movies and have oreos and milk by the fire place? Please! I love that you knew her. Just awesome. Why is the lady putting the dog down her shirt?