Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ooops, I did it again...

For those of you not in the "pop" world...that would be Brittney Spears, "Oops,  I did it again...."  Which continues on with, "I played with your heart....blah blah blah blah blah..."
But for my purposes its merely to reflect the fact that once again I went vacationing for a month...actually longer - 5 whole weeks and didn't get a darn bit of blogging done in the meantime.

So, I'm not playing catch up just yet...but I probably will squeeze a few tidbits in over the next couple of weeks...in particular this photo shoot of my sisters and mother with their cleavage...ha ha ha. 

I threatened them with public blog posting, but as I've already done it on facebook I think I can probably just leave it at that.

So, we're back in Germany.  We being Isabella, Madeline and myself.  Its been a rough couple of jet lag days.  Maddie's been sicky McGee all day today - barfarama and can't even keep broth down.  *sigh*  Please please please don't anyone else in this house catch that.

Plus yesterday Bella fell off my bed and hit her eye on the corner of my nightstand.  Poor little thing had blood running down her face and wouldn't let me touch it...we nearly ended up in the emergency room, but she finally let me clean it up a little and I realized that it was right above her eyeball...and it didn't swell up the eye at all...plus she could see fine...


Maddie gained 13 pounds while we were in Oregon.  I think it will probably be a combination of a growth spurt and just eating a LOT.  She says she had a great time in Oregon...Every time I talked to her she was off on some new great adventure...  But, she also said a month was a reallly long time.  I agree...it was a long time to live out of suitcases and not have your own "stuff" and space.  She's still as pretty as can be...



So, thats us tonight in a nutshell.  I miss my husband.  I suppose that goes without saying, though.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: