Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nasty Gram is missing...

After Maddie's summer haircut, Maddie asked me to forward photos to Cruella and Cruella's mother...so I did. I figured we were in a new era of "friendliness" now that the custody arrangement is final so I could do that small favor.

Oh...did I forget to mention that? THE CUSTODY ARRANGEMENT FOR MADELINE IS FINAL! Woooooooooooohoooooooo!

Well, apparently a nasty gram was sent back to me because Cruella had previously told us not to cut her hair. Sorry. You don't get to make that decision anymore. muwahahahaha...

Just let me bask in the irony...

Anywho...I get an email back "apologizing" for the last email. It said something along the lines of - I reread my last email and realized I may have come across as sounding angry. Now that the shock of her hair being gone has worn off I wanted to make sure we were clear that I didn't mean all that. Oh yeah...and can you please send me a bunch of photos of the kids?

Hmmmmmmm.....I didn't get that nasty gram email...but I have to laugh because I know now that one was sent and I know now the gist of what was said. And of course she had to apologize because she wanted a favor from me.

So, just to be a little catty...mostly because I can and I'm in the mood for that...the next post will be all those photos she wishes she had. Hmpfh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever! I mean, if SHE were the new wife and YOU were the faraway mom, I doubt you'd throw a hissy fit over a haircut on Bella! Can a woman really be so controlling as to tantrum over something so trite as HAIR? It grows back, people!

You're such a saint for putting up with this, let me tell ya!