Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The bun in the oven

Well, now that its becoming common knowledge I thought I'd better post it here and let the rest of the world in on it....

John and I have a bun in the oven. :O)

Its 9 weeks and 3 days old today and about the size of a grape. Due on 12/1/2008...A thanksgiving baby!

We actually found out on April Fools day and posted it here, but nobody believed us. HAHAHA.

I started a new blog that day called Baby Chuckleheads and you can find it here if you are interested in the baby drama: http://babychucklehead.blogspot.com/

Woohoo!!

We've told our families for the most part...or they should be getting the notice really soon. We had planned on waiting a little while longer, but the cat got let out of the bag sooner than expected so here we are making the big announcement!

Anyhow...yeah for us! We've got a BABY coming!!!

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are soooooo stinking excited for you guys!
New Kids on the block come back, your pregnant, what else could be better?
Congrats! Congrats!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I am so happy and excited for you!!! (and soooo glad it's not me!) Hope you feel well! Love ya tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! How are you feeling? Any barfing? I have to ask because I get sick for nine months straight . . . not only that, but I gain my first ten pounds the day I find out I'm pregnant. Still haven't figured out why . . .