Thursday, March 26, 2009

Visit from the Inlaws...

This past weekend we had the pleasure of John's mom (Bobbi), dad (Bop) and great grandpa Mike here for a visit. We were really excited that they were able to come and stay with us. We spent a lot of time just hanging out and talking...took them on a trip to see a few things and just enjoyed their company.

John graduated the day after they arrived...we all got to attend his graduation ceremony. I am so proud of him. We're all so proud of him.


Note the inscription...US Army Intelligence Center - Through this gate pass the leaders of Military Intelligence.


Three generations of soldiers - all Veterans - World War II, Vietnam and the Gulf War


Bella got the chance to meet her great grandpa Mike for the first time! He pushed her around the grocery store for me and kept her entertained.


I think he's smitten...


Bella's cousin Josh sent her "baby handcuffs." We had to take a picture of Bella in her jailbird attire. :)


On the top of Montezuma's pass where Coronado passed through AZ from Mexico


Ready to be OUT of this carseat.


Practicing my bite on Bop's knuckles...


Bop and I had matching morning hair!


I love my Bobbi!

No comments: