Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Liar liar pants on fire...

Mr. Chucklehead finally got ahold of the doctor treating his children. It took a note with the words, "Lawsuit, subpoena and lawyer" to get him to call back, but when he did he also chewed out Mr. Chucklehead for a very interesting reason...

"Mr. Chucklehead, what concerns me is that you refused to provide your children with their ADD medication during your two week vacation with them."

Uh...ADD?
Uh...medication?

What a surprise, Doctor. I had no idea my children were ADD or on medication.

Come to find out that Cruella Deville blames their unruly behavior in the Dr. office on Mr. Chucklehead refusing to give them their pills.

I wish I could send her an email saying Liar liar pants on fire...or another selection of choice words that express my true opinions.

Until then I humbly leave you to tend to a throbbing headache that occured at the mere mention of her name.

No comments: