Monday, July 09, 2007

The 11th Commandment...


Mr. Chucklehead and I have been talking up a weight loss plan for a year now with little results or action taken. Well...the great diet has begun...as of tomorrow...right after we finish off the strawberry shortcake and whipped cream.

Yes...tomorrow is the day that our lifestyle change will take place and no more shall we suffer under the foolish idea that one or two whoppers won't make a difference (hold on while I just lick the bowl here...)

Yes...tomorrow is the day of liberation where I will tell my fat pants...NO MORE shall I be under your power. NO MORE will I lament that cute shirt that emphasizes the back fat...my back will soon be as smooth as a round curve on this pound cake.

My hair will shine, my skin will be creamy and soft (sort of reminds me of the whipped cream I'm licking off my spoon right now.) I will be a whole new woman.

We' ve got a 1-week meal plan in place. Our first goal...to actually follow the 1-week meal plan. Next week I'll be adding exercise to the meal plan...slowly but shortcakely...I mean surely we'll change our sinful ways.

Onward to skinny jeans and tight shirts.

No comments: