Friday, March 22, 2013

It's only been a month? or It's only been a month!

Well, my intentions of doing a daily deployment photo were good at the very least...perhaps unrealistic for one with my procrastination and not stick to itness tendencies as reflected over the past year in my lack of blogging!

But, I am going to try and keep on it.

Today marks 31 days of Mr. Chucklehead deployed.  A month.  A full long month if you want to term it that way.

So...do I say, "It's only been a month!"  with a giant sigh of ugh...only 11 more to go...

Or,

Do I say, "It's only been a month?!" as I contemplate how MUCH has happened in just the last 31 days.

I'm not choosing one...it just depends on the day.  Today it ends with an !...Eleven more to go. 

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can... 

No comments: