Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Blast from the past!

I had a blast from the past today. My dear college roommate that I will love and adore forever left me a little note on baby chucklehead's blog. I couldn't believe it was her!

I loved seeing her face and 3 kids! It just blows me away...I remember her wedding...and her being pregnant with her first so many long years ago...but it just seems like yesterday.

So, I had to just write up a few of my favorite memories as a little tribute to her in memory of all the grand times we had....

The love hut
Catching Mike and Lori making out
sledding in the dead of winter
all the couples...you and Bart, Devin and Smell, Dave and Dani, DK and the girl of the week....
off roading in the beast
Nugget
squeeze those cheeseburgers
watching the intramural flag football team
Fresno vs BYU game
Karaoke at Mike's house (I still have the tape! ha ha ha)
Duper
The mouse -- oatmeal
killing heather's plants with bleach and that SALSA!
Dingleberry
Bart's personal planetarium
so many good times...I could probably go on for another page or two...

Anyhow...raise a glass to good friends, fun times and great memories!

CHEERS!

BYU-Fresno Game

Awwwwww....

His personal planetarium

Wedding day...

2 comments:

T said...

After laughing uncontrollably at the memories, I found myself nearly crying from all of the good times I miss. Doesn't happen the same way any more with families and others always to care for first. BTW- that pic of Bart and I is SOOO nasty, I hope you burn it forever. I haven't seen any of these in a while. Mel stole almost all of the college pics from the hut and I only have a handful to reminisce from. Thanks for making my day!!!!
Also, we can't forget the relaxation exercises in bed. Squeeze and hold, starting with the toes......

Chuckleheads said...

Are you kidding? I LOVE that photo of you and Bart. And I've got more...oh - the one of them in the hats in our bedroom...Oh man...I'll have to scan these and send some of them to you. I don't have a ton, but the ones I do have bring back the best memories. Ha ha ha.