Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MySpace Ridiculousness

It came to my attention yesterday that Cruella Deville has "stolen" a photo of me from our family MySpace page and posted it on hers under the title, "People who don't want their photos on my MySpace page."

She also posted one of Mr. C with his kids.

We're the only two photos under that album...I suppose I could be flattered that she is so obsessed with me that she felt the need to post my picture on her page. But really, could you be any more JUNIOR HIGH in your approach to an ex-relationship?

If I was vindictive I think I could probably find a really nasty one in the old photos that Mr. C has and post that on mine, but I'm going to be the bigger person.

Instead I reported her to MySpace for cyberharassment and unauthorized use of photos. HAHAHA.

Ok...maybe not the most mature, but I at least made it to HIGH SCHOOL.

2 comments:

Jen said...

oh my gosh, that's truly hysterical! Go MRS. C!!!!! Also, I noticed on here that you have the link to my photo page (which is great) but if you want to catch up with the family news, you should use the link to our "family" page www.jenniferjolucas.blogspot.com
Hope you are well!! Love ya! Jen

Anonymous said...

Hah! I LOVE stuff like that--taking the high road, while not letting them escape the consequences of the low road--the perfect strategy! :)