Sunday, October 23, 2005

Yard Work Shmard perk


Thats right. I'm so tired of my yard that I'm about to SCREAM. We had two trees taken out in the front yard and they had roots coming almost all the way to the sidewalk as well as through the lawn and breaking up the driveway and so now my yard is a big pile of dead stuff and its soooooo frustrating to have had the crappy neighbor's yard for 6 months now.

Mr. Chucklehead and I decided to make it our project. At the very least, the front yard has to get done ASAP. So, we are going to lay the first section of the rocks in and yank all the nasty roots tomorrow. Then, this weekend in the rain...:P We're going to lay our sod...that is if you can lay sod on the rain. In one week I'm going to have to become a laying sod expert.

We have to do it tomorrow because thats the last non-rainy day for the rest of the year (at least thats what it feels like.)

Funny news. Kids are with Cruella tonight. They called asking Mr. Chucklehead how to "control" little giggle so she doesn't hit and kick....and Cruella doesn't want to let him be the custodial parent...I don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

. . . . and your house is SOOO cute!