Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Monday

I suppose that this blog is a little like my old journals growing up. I have the best of intentions then fail to actually post anything after three entries? One in particular makes me laugh...I have a journal that reads, "this is my new journal and I will write in it every..."

And that is the final entry in my new journal...the one and only. :)


I was reminded of this blog when I got an email telling me about my cousin Joseph's wife's blog...housewifeinspain...and it was quite amusing and I loved reading stories about her kids so I thought I should step it up and start writing again. Especially because there is craziness in my life that it would feel good to just throw out for perfectly good strangers to read about.

And on that note...this is my new blog and I will write in it every...

1 comment:

Em Butler said...

Anna,
Glad you found Emily's blog! I'm glad to have found yours, and will check it frequently to make sure that you are keeping up your responsibility, just like your mom made sure you were writing in your journal.

Love,
Cousin Joseph