Thursday, October 20, 2005

Poor Toesies


Poor little Giggle had some warts removed off the bottom of her toes. She had it done at Cruella's work since she is in a dermatologists office and the poor little girl just cried and cried.

Lucky for me I am working from home today. Trying to get the marketing section of a proposal written and having serious writer's block. I just spent an hour on the phone with NY trying to get some ideas...inspiration...anything to make this a little bit easier. I suppose it will come in time.

LG has been asleep since about 10:30AM. She took some children's tylenol before going to see the doctor and I think its working on her for a long long nap. Her little toes need to heal so this is a good thing.

Its fall and the leaves are falling and the sky is gray and next weekend we are finally getting our yard mowed under. Hoorah! I'm pretty happy for all that. I'm really looking forward to getting this all done. By next month I should have a beautiful green lawn...right in time for the winter. :P

No comments: