Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May's drama

Well, Mr. C Talked to his kids about the pregnancy and the move. They were all very excited about the pregnancy and all very sad about the move.

Cruella, on the other hand...gave us the expected reaction. Her first comment was, "Well, when you said you had a couple of items for news I didn't think it was going to be a nuclear bomb."

More interesting comments:

How could you?

You have just lost your children.

Well, now that you have your own kids you can leave mine alone.

You have just lost your oldest daughter forever.

Of the one thing I thought I could count on it was you never having children with HER.

Well, I would have given you the kids for the whole summer, but now that she is pregnant you can only have them for 30 days at most and I'd prefer only the 2 weeks.

No comments: