Friday, November 28, 2008

Already 15 days old!

Squeaker is already 15 days old! It just blows my mind that she's already growing. Granted she still doesn't weigh more than 7 pounds but she her little face is filling out and her eyes are starting to focus and her hands are learning to grasp and grab...I've already cut her fingernails twice and her hair...oh I LOVE her long blond hair.

We've had such an outpouring of love and support from family and friends. I've got so much more to say....Thanksgiving day to post about and of course piles and piles of photos and things to say about our Bella.

Now that I'm finally settling in at home and life is starting to get back to normal I'll be able to post a little more frequently. Stay tuned! I'll be back!


4 comments:

Mosley Family said...

Oh my, she is SOOO cute! I just read all about your crazy pregnancy and delivery. Props to you girl! WOW! I bet you're glad she's here and all is well! Me too! She is adorable. When you're feeling up to it...wanna wrestle???

Anonymous said...

Anna - She is soooooooooo adorable. Keep the photos coming. Love you,
Barbara

Anonymous said...

What a doll--my first little girl was a six-pounder and I miss that precious "tinyness"! I'll just re-live it here through you!

The Hansen Family said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! She is soooo stinking cute!!!!!!!! Good baby making you guys!!!!