Friday, September 12, 2008

Boy Band Craze

Ok...while I haven't had a chance to really divulge this great news...its not been a secret. On October 13th I have tickets to see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK in concert in Phoenix, AZ. I am soooooo excited. Also, they came out with their new CD...The Block and it rocks my socks. **note how that all rhymed**

Furthermore...closet new kid fans are just crawling out of the woodwork. A bunch of my MySpace pals have admitted to be fans, my HUSBAND has admitted to liking a few of their songs, people in general are slowly coming around to see the light.

New Kids Rock!

So, if you run out to the store to get your new CD...make sure its the one with the blue cover which has 4 EXTRA songs and a DVD. Its totally worth it.

And October 13th...you can just sit in jealous awe as I rock out to the best boy band ever with a 33-week pregnant belly.

We're still trying to come up with an appropriate shirt for me to wear. I'm going to make my own t-shirt...John suggested, "I've got the right stuff." Others like the "newest kid on the block" theme and then a close friend suggested, "Donnie's love child." HA HA HA!

Any ideas???? Buhler? Buhler?

No comments: