Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I like dad's pecs.

Having a two year old means being graphic.  Yup...graphic in what we call body parts...graphic in how we describe things...graphic in how we talk about body functions...

So...big news here...

Bella is potty trained.  WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!  Did I yell that loud enough for you all to hear?  Yes, she has an occassional accident, but they are few and far between.  She's motivated by her sticker chart and an extra treat of M&Ms when it comes to doing #2...

That being said,

**sorry...we had to take a short break for me to cheer on some "poops."  Which, just to prove my point are being called by the two year old after a long inspection "little wormy poops."  Way to much information, right?  Yeah...welcome to my life right now.*

ANYWHO...I didn't get on here to talk about potty stuff.  I mostly wanted to relate the funniest convesation from this morning.

I got out of the shower and was getting dressed.  John was in the room getting ready to head into work.  Bella walks in and says, "Hey mom, those are your boobs.  Daddy likes those boobs." 

Trying REALLY hard not to laugh out loud while John muffled his giggles in the background...I merely replied with an, "Oh yeah?"

She continued, "Yeah...you have boobs and dad has pecs.  You like dad's pecs.  Right mom?"

At this point John and I couldn't contain the laughter.  "Yep, Bella.  I like dad's pecs."

I can't wait to hear what comes next...

No comments: