Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Portland in July!

Once again I'm tardy in starting my posts for our vacation...but I'm resolved to catch up.  The first week and 1/2 of our trip back to Portland was so much fun!  We packed it all in...this post will take you as far as the 4th of July.  Aiya...I'm already almost 20 days behind.  :)


Waiting for our flight from Nuremburg to Amsterdam



When I saw Eric I asked him to give me his coolest pose so I could send the photo to his dad...here's what I got. 

Is it just me or does this scream redneck to you?



Bop and Bella went for walks with Chloe in the mornings...

The J's love their little cousin, Bella.  PB&J always calls for a photo.  :)


Uncle Mike is the coolest uncle in the world for playing light sabers with Bella.


Uncle Mike and Jake...thats a daddy that loves his boy.


Mmm.....cherries. 


Yay!  Auntie Sarah came over to play for a little bit.


And the 4th of July festivities begin.  Sandi and I looking ravishing in our 3D glasses.


And who can refuse a man who proudly wears them?



And, of course I needed to pose for a picture as well.


Then start the fireworks!


We set off smoke bombs, spinners and poppers first...



Bobbi watching the fun...


And then come the sparklers!



Woah!  This thing is on FIRE!!!


Ok...somebody take this from me please....I've had enough sparkling...


The kids watched some of the bigger fireworks from the back of Uncle Mike's truck.


Until about 10pm...when baby girl had enough and fell asleep on my shoulders.  Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! And we get to take a million more pictures in a few days!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.