Tuesday, April 06, 2010

When I can't sleep...

Tonight, for some reason, I can't sleep.

Its 1AM exactly right now.  My brain is screaming at me to go to bed because in less than 6 hours I will hear the munchkin begin to chatter...jabba jabba jabba....thats what it sounds like.  And when that happens my night's sleep is over.

So, why can't I sleep?  I'm tired.  I feel tired.  I feel like I want to go to bed, but when I last tried it I laid there for nearly an hour trying to sleep before giving up and coming back to the computer.

I checked Facebook.
I looked in on my lovely friends.
I checked my emails and even wrote a few back.
I wrote my packing list out in detail.
I joined the 2SCR group online so I am "up to date" with all the things an Army wife needs to be up to date on.
Then I was stumped...I figured I could play a game, but I'm not in the mood. 

Then I decided to download all the photos on my camera.  Would you like to see some random photos?

Bella's first corndog.  I just got a hankering for a corndog one day and bought some at the commissary so we had them for dinner.  She wouldn't eat it like that.  We ended up having to take the dog out of the "corn" and then she ate them seperately just fine.  With a healthy dose of ketchup...that girl LOVES ketchup.




Mmmmm...dinner on Easter day.  Those are peppers, onions and sausage. We put them with pasta.  Non-traditional, maybe, but DELISH.


Bella and Maddie were playing in our blanket hutch.  I'm not sure what Maddie said, but Bella's face is priceless.



Oh Daddy, we miss you so much.  Munchie talking to daddy on skype.



Dancing nakie queen.  Just like her mama.  ha ha ha.



Look - I'm even giving you a visual of me right now...


This is screaming...time for bed....so I'm off again to slumber, hopefully...

1 comment:

Cothran Family said...

LOL! I love you anna bannana. Wanna come cook 4 me? ANd you must just be getting ready for jet lag