Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Neverending Story...

Scene: Red-faced with crazy hair and beady red eyes the wicked stepmom advances upon frightened little blond-haired blue eyed angelic face.

Wicked Stepmom (WSM): C'mere you little brat!

(grappling with frightened angel - one hand yanking her hair and the other pummeling her body.)

Enters heroic 16-year old sister.

Heroic sister (HS): I'll save you!

HS pushes WSM, but WSM stops her by throwing out an arm hitting HS in the chest.

HS: You b**ch! Don't you ever touch my sister again!

WSM: You try and stop me.

HS rushes WSM and slaps her across the face.

WSM: Aaaaaaaaahhh (high pitched scream sounding earily like dying witch in Wizard of Oz)

Closing scene: WSM rushing from room chasing HS to beat her into bloody pulp.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We found out about the above lie because Gag had asked to come live with us. "I hate my mother! I want to live with you daddy!"

These types of stories for over 2 years now...

Its all very clear to me...

1. The hatred that Cruella exhibits toward me. Would you be nice to someone you thought behaved like that to your children?

2. Gag has really made a statement this time about her character (or lack thereof)

The funny thing is that Gag doesn't believe she needs to apologize for the big lies she's told because...

I told her she lacked character for saying those horrid lies.

I know...very wrong of me to thing that a 17-in one month girl would be able to handle facing her own lies. Enter Gag..."We're even now...I don't have to apologize. She made me cry for 3 hours!"

Cruella, of course, backed her up and was horrified at my hateful expression toward her daughter.

Problem solved. Gag hates me more than Cruella. The world is now at peace.

No comments: